Reviews for "flash mouse maze tutorial"

@ awesome gamer

heres the disable right click thing just copy and paste on first frame ok?;
function doSomething() {
MENU.customItems.push(Functioned);
_root.menu = MENU;
ok hope i helped

Thanks For Easy To Use Tut

I think the other reviewers are way too harsh, I just used it and hope to build a crappy lil game from it; thank you.

PS I think you were right on not explaining it; this is obviously not designed for people to learn actionscript, but just for them to quickly and easily be able to have a template for a mouse maze game, and it does that perfectly. I gave 8 because of presentation; you could have made it look for flashy.

....

how u disable right click?

AHHHH

YOU NEED TO EXPLAIN THE CODE!!!! How will anyone know how to make it their own if YOU DON'T EXPLAIN THE CODE!!!!

diaz123 responds:

yeh i shud have done that lol :P didntwant to make pplz brains hurt so i just give them it to copy and paste and told them wot it dus so they dont need to know how it works lol

im with those guys....

YOU NEED TO EXPLAIN THE CODE THAT YOU USE!
I am going to start to make flash movies and games, and i am looking at every tutorial, and the things that differ the good ones i have found and this... is they explain the code so that you can use parts of the code for other things, not just the thing your using the tutorial on.