Reviews for "RcR: Mission"

Pretty good for your first

I liked it....animation needs a bit of work but i expect good things to come from ya!

Eh, ok

It was good for a first flash, but it was short. You should make your next one longer and put more time in it. Learn how to use the flash program so it can be better. Your animation was great and you kept the text short and sweet. Better luck on you next submission.

FlashGamers responds:

Don't tell me what to do! Besides you haven't even made flash so you don't have any room to talk!
PS- You just got scowned!

" I like it"

This was pretty good to be your first flash! It was short but, I liked the animation it was well put together? When the RcR characters vanished where did they vanish from?

I love your RcR character King he looked cool!

Thanks!

not bad

not amazing but thats understandable it is your first submission, you've got some good techniques in the movie so perhaps we'll be seeing some good stuff from you in the future

FlashGamers responds:

Thanks, I'm glad someone read my comment!

Pretty good

I was skeptical when i first saw the text delivery. but the animation was brilliant. For a 10th star, maybe a tad bit longer?

FlashGamers responds:

Yeah I want to make it longer but, everyone saw what happens at the end of the flash. King (who I made myself) wins and takes Alex to see the boss..... which will be in the next flash. Over all thanks for the review and I will try to make the next flash longer!