Reviews for "- For Science!"

Portal <3

should've put a little voice clip of "well, im a po-ta-to." loool..
i give you my 10's and 5's.. cause this is amazing.. maybe a punchier snare.. but hey.. its sounds pretty sexy as is..
Your a pro
nuff said
~Jason

LOL I should have! XD

I focused a bit more on melody in this song, so I kinda let the percussion be after that. if I made it much louder it'd be distracting I think. Maybe.

Thanks d00d :D

Ahaha ;3

Today I was just thinking of portal 2, and was listening to your songs all morning.
It's like YOU KNOW!

Or4nges responds:

It's official, i'm psychic.

Do not be afraid :P

Yay!

All my 5 and 10 r belong to this. =D

I'd like a punchier snare, cuz the drums atm are kinda all ninja like and stuff right now; not standing out too much, but still there.

Just my 2 cents. =D

Or4nges responds:

I was trying to focus a bit more on melody this time around. I had so much ninja snare going around that if it was any punchier it'd be really distracting D:

2 cents much appreciated though. Maybe i'll find a way to make it work.

MUCHAS GRACIAS!

Holy crap...

Ever since the Herobrine Fan Club on facebook posted your newgrounds link, i've been listening to your stuff. It's insane how much this song rules :D Even Agnry Faic approves!

Or4nges responds:

d74g0n is so awesome for that. I thank him every chance I get. Glad I got at least 1 fan from it :)

Thanks for listening! :D

Great work dude! A DnB bit style, that's awesome.
I like the piano that fits along nicely.
I like how crisp it sounds with the drums and bass.