Reviews for "- For Science!"

awesome

Kinda reminded me of a soundtrack from an old ps1 game I had. Harmful Park. This was nice. Keep it up

Or4nges responds:

Never heard of it, but if you can't tell already, I loves me some old videogame music :)

Thanks for the review!

Yay!

All my 5 and 10 r belong to this. =D

I'd like a punchier snare, cuz the drums atm are kinda all ninja like and stuff right now; not standing out too much, but still there.

Just my 2 cents. =D

Or4nges responds:

I was trying to focus a bit more on melody this time around. I had so much ninja snare going around that if it was any punchier it'd be really distracting D:

2 cents much appreciated though. Maybe i'll find a way to make it work.

MUCHAS GRACIAS!

Very nice!!

Loving this man! Keep up the awesome work. Your dnb skills are awesome
you should definitely do more!

Or4nges responds:

Hahaha, Thanks so much! I think I might do a few more like this. Was fun working with such a high tempo.

Ahaha ;3

Today I was just thinking of portal 2, and was listening to your songs all morning.
It's like YOU KNOW!

Or4nges responds:

It's official, i'm psychic.

Do not be afraid :P

Portal <3

should've put a little voice clip of "well, im a po-ta-to." loool..
i give you my 10's and 5's.. cause this is amazing.. maybe a punchier snare.. but hey.. its sounds pretty sexy as is..
Your a pro
nuff said
~Jason

LOL I should have! XD

I focused a bit more on melody in this song, so I kinda let the percussion be after that. if I made it much louder it'd be distracting I think. Maybe.

Thanks d00d :D