Reviews for "The 5 Hour Collab III"

AWESOME !!

Loved it all , every part was full of good graphics/drawing and good animators too

Was Awesome

But thanks for not PM'ing me! I swear I've been waiting for this. Brushing up on my flash skills. Well, now I learned a lesson, check the flash forums on a daily basis.

M4KBOT responds:

damn! I know I missed someone, I spent ages trying to PM everyone, but I guess I missed you out, sorry :(

this is an amazing collab!!!!!!!!

great music; awesome thought provoking doodles; what makes so spectacular is the time limit you inposed.
outstanding job!!!

hmm...nice

hmm....that was bretty interesting and nice same time....in fact I liked it 7 points. keep it up man :)