For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 9 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "The 5 Hour Collab III"

win.

BudGP and revels were the funniest lol so much win.

very nice

Nice idea for a collab. The variety of animation styles is refreshing yet limited at best. The soundtracks selected are well suited and fantastic to listen to.
Kart Man's piece is definitely the standout, a simple concept that is animated with quality and sustains interest for the rest of the collab.

i have a question

Do you know each other IRL, all those who have animated their part in the movie... *
If not, then contact me if you up for a new project.. i would like to join

if you like my style of drawing ofc ;)

Very Nice

There were no bad parts in this collab everything was good or really good. Excellent job to everyone!

Why?

I worked for 5 hours on a submission and you didn't feature it! Other than that, I liked the collab.