Reviews for "The 5 Hour Collab III"

Damn.

With an award like daily 3rd place, it's a damn shame that BudGPStudios didn't get co-authored. His part was better than other parts that got co-authored.
It also makes me a tad angry that it got daily 3rd, not that it wasn't good enough, but that a 5 hour collab got the same award as the collab I was in, working for a month.
Oh well, you guys had to cram work in, and many of the parts were great, so I should quit bitching. Can't wait for the 4th one!

Not Bad

Certainly not the best collab I have seen but it was good. I liked Kart Man's the most.

it was ok

it looks like there is a lot of thing u can do on paper but this show was ok

I liked it.

It wasn't the best collab or the worsed it was okay but still rely funny

oh mah gawd!

you used aphrodite <3! i luv aphrodite ^^ also kewl and funny collab guys, keep it up!