Reviews for "Mazemania"

More features, better graphics

This is too simple to be fun. Choose a direction and either (1) lose health or (2) Don't lose health. Repeat. Come up with a game that has more features. Also, graphics need a bit of work.

boring

sorry but this game is really boring. zelda have no relation with this (exept the triforce) zelda cant be compare with this!!!

What...?

So I start, click an arrow...and the arrows both vanish leaving an empty hallway.
Tricking people won't get you a good score.

wtf man?

first of all in total thers only like 4 rooms second of all thers no way sum1 can beat it bcus its a circle and its silent even though it ses thers 4 sound tracks in it wtf?