Reviews for "Modern Tactics 3"

seven

That's the amount of times I died in a row, due to the amazing AI. I didn't find any problems, except for when we have the same gun, the AI does more damage and has more distance, even with the same upgrades, gun, and bonuses "like "silencer". Great game, still didn't beat it, though.

Epic!

Really good, gets a little boring but thats fine. Cant wait for your next submission

this game rocks

so much to do so little time

freaking awseome

one of my favorites =]

Great Game...

So far of all the RTS's and strategy games I play I say this is one of the best, and most strategic. I like the ranking system and how this is like COD4. You should make another like COD:W@W, just to see how it might be...

lautan responds:

In fact my next game is WW2 Tactics. I'm working on it right now, you can check it out on my website. Thanks.