Reviews for "Modern Tactics 3"

Games is great! Played it ALOT some yrs ago (had it installed on my PC). Still wondering if someone else want to try it online.

i like this game :D

Good but needs improvement...

It's really fun at some points but really frustrating in others. The difficulty fluctuates too much, you could go from beating levels in a minute to taking half an hour to get past one point , then back to beating it in a minute or two. My biggest problem is the stealth missions. These are usually my favorite parts of the game but in this instance it's ridiculously broken for the computer. They take out all strategy as it takes shear luck to beat them. The stealth system needs a lot of work, I can't tell if they know where I am or if they even know I'm there, not to mention that I don't even know if using suppressors actually assist me in any way. I recommend that you redo the system if you want to have it at all in the next game. Other wise the game is a good strategic game, can't wait for the next one.

Love this game

Im loves this game, it have lot of weapon and have good story

annoying

( i know this will be useless)
I noticed all the time how poorly realistic it was, shotting him a totla of 190 damage and not killing but knifing som1 else for 80 and killing them, shooting and not hitting him when he's two squares away, but still a great and addicting game i got stuck on three then when i beat it the rest was easy