Reviews for "All Your BLAM!"

this is exellent and so, so true.

This is so cool the graphics were great(hand drawn????? i'm not sure), and it appears that plenty of peeps hate the cock(sorry poor pun)crew the music was wicked and although the file is pretty big i recommend watchong this.

FINALLY! rid NG of the crap!

there so much shit on this site! the worst is "all your base and "osama the afgan man". BLAM 'EM! BLAM 'EM ALL!

so you were the guys who blamed my cartoon :(

even though my cartoon lost by 0.50/5.00, it has always been my sole purpose to keep shit out of NG, EVEN IF IT IS MINE!!!!
SIA

Woohoo dananana dannanananana

Very nice. I like how there is more Zero Wing than AYB in this one. More people need to play the game! Let's see The end of crap in the portal!lets end crap lets end crap and why are you brainwashing us .........must.....forget...... ... brainwashing

BLAM! club - For great Justice!

That brought a tear to my eye.
===============
… a tear of LAUGHTER!!! Great parody. Dialogue was well written (I've seen AYB) and recorded. Actually it wasnt. And thats good cause it sounds like the original.
===============