Reviews for "All Your BLAM!"

Fucking epic.

It doesn't get better than this.

Historically, this flash is pivotal to Newgrounds.

The flash itself is well done, especially for it's time; with detailed, and un-choppy 3D model's, good lip-syncing, artwork, and appropriate music and robot-voices to parody the All Your Base meme, it's all-around great!

Looking back at it now seems to remind me of where we are with fresher spam-crews...although the Clock Crew started it with the most legendary spam submission ever, "B", they have since matured. What "Clocks" that haven't moved on away from Newgrounds have become talented animators, and it's rare when I ever see a bad clock flash.

But when this was new, it was different. The Clocks seemed to be at the height of annoyance as the Kitty Krew or Socom Squad, who resemble closely to the Clocks from years ago. Now we have so many spam crews, we don't know what to do with them all. About the most we can benefit from them are the abusive reviews to blow a whistle on every once and a while when someone gets fed up with the Duck Division.

Maybe Stick-Clock in this flash was right...there were too many for the Blam Club, (now, any organization that coordinates blams on under judgement submissions are illegal) to weed out. Perhaps someday, there will be an answer.

Be it a Fulp, be it a user, be it a group of newgrounders, the spam submissions that blighted the portal then have only fractured off into different factions now thanks to the spiking popularity of our beloved site.

...And All Our Blam are belong to them.

Voted 5.

Nice little intro

To see Tom,Wade and company speak that crazy language (good voice acting btw) and the blam club was great back when it existed,great flash overall. =P

Nice

Nice reused old Style!!
Nice Text use! Blah Blah my english sucks btw

Hear me ancient Blam Club

i have been on NG for a year, and have seen millions of horrid submisions pass through our own user-powered crap filter (otherwise known as the portal). it is slowly becoming a quality filter. i see maybe 10/20 quality flash get blamed with no reason almost daily.