Reviews for "All Your BLAM!"

LOL That was funny and cool

It was a great adition to ayb blam those flashes blam club

Yay!

That was hilarious!

Beautiful piece of work!

I gotta say, although this one's short, it's definitely sweet, just like the traditional expression. It puts some nice style into the AYB craze, focusing not on slides of edited images with selected theme phrases, but instead quick bits of action related to a limited storyline that fits the context of the movie. It's very well-done, and I'd definitely appreciate more works from this author.

Nice!

Good to see a decent AYB parody for once. And with a positive uplifting message, too! It's nice to see what Tom and Wade get up to in their spare time... turns out they fly a spaceship. I should have guessed it. This gets an A+ from the school of cool!

Meh,

It was kinda funny how you used one of those clocks.
They have been upoloading alot of cartoons...