For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 39 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "All Your BLAM!"

Very Very Very Nice

This is the good movie i've been waiting all day to see. Rock on! No more crap!

Ha ha ha ha.....

This was a well made little parody. You did an excellent job on the graphics and sound.
-->KDOG

Awesome!

Very inspired 3D work, and funny as hell, as well!! The scene of the fighters screeching off to meet the enemy was especially well done. Bravo, Bravo!!

This was sweet!

This was awesome! The only thing is I am a part of the BLAM club but I like the clock crew too. Not all clock crew stuff is bad, only poser clock crew stuff.

This is very cool...

I like this...very well done...there is potential for a game to be made out of this.

We'd just need a proper soundtrack. I think a first-person space shooter (based on Combat Instinct III) might just pull it off.