Reviews for "All Your BLAM!"

BLAM!!

Aside from the worst voice acting EVER (unless you are trying to copy the clock series') it was pretty funny. However I personally dont mind the stick series' on NG but whatever. Good idea though maybe that ship could turn into some sorta star trek spoof thing-a-majig.

Eeexcellent

Man, that was so mcy fun to watch. You took the AYB shlock and made it cool, somehow. Plus, making fun of the Clock Group was a good touch. The voice acting could use a lot of work, tho, but other than that, excellent.

Funnesiesttttt Movie On NG omg so perfect

That movie was orgasmicly funny

I would have rated it 10 across the board but I was to lazy to scroll to the 10 so you get a 9 out of 9

sweet!

Really nice movie to promote the blam! club. Graphics and animation were nice, and the part with tom, wade, and ross was really funny! Great work!

Pritty Good

That was a pritty good movie!!!!!! It would have been better though if the file size was smaller. Great job!!!!!