Reviews for "Hunting A Hydra page 5"

hmmm

this comic is rather intriguing (i hope my spelling is correct) and once i reached this point i stoped, and thought in my mind "ok it works, why the hell not" and then scrolled down to post this comment.
basically i like it and it reminds me of some of your other work.

P.S. cant wait to see what happens in page6, hope you make a series out of this or at least 2-3 more pages.

sincerly Antienoob

Fatchaos responds:

Thanks a lot. This means a lot to me, really. Appreciated.

Sorry for taking so long with page 6, and it will be a "finale" for the title "Hunting a Hydra" , but not the end for the Hunter and the Hydra for sure!

oh hey

i was wondering when you were gonna post the next one xD. i was not expecting that at all, especially with the art portal hating on adult content. but i guess that was fixed recently? i haven't been on in a while...

anyway, good job!

Fatchaos responds:

It will take time, but it will come eventually. Just a lot in my mind, lately.
And yes, they are more tolerant these days. After all, anything under the rating "A" is there for a REASON.

Cheers!

nice art dude!

can you pm me the whole thing plz?

Cheers!
Umm... this is the whole picture, and you can find the rest of the comic pages (and eventually page 6 once I publish it) in my gallery here.

Wow...

:P It's hot. Very hot. Your drawings rock, and I'd write more if I wasn't so tired T.T

Welp, keep up the good work!!

Fatchaos responds:

Hahah, well... I didn't exactly try to make this page look as hot as amusing, but... whatever works!

And thanks! I will.

hehehe sweeet

hot as fing h$llXD
oh and we all know red actally loves it but she just doesnt want to admit it am i right?XD
oh and why is he wanting a break anyways?
i bet anyone might wanna do em for a day...if red isnt all physco or if its reds turn to be the leaderXD

Hur hur.
And well, she has no choice but to like it, since they do feel the same things.

... Because he's damn exhausted!

Hah, I suppose so... "three" ladies at once!!