Reviews for "Artificial Intelligence Evolved"

About..

Time I saw something as epic as this on newgrounds, Im a really big fan of classical music with orchestra and choir, you sir have definately pleased me, I really enjoyed this, may I ask what vst's or sounds you used to produce them excellent quality sounds?

Very well produced, keep it up!

EvilRaccoon responds:

Absolutely. Ive updated the comments on this page so you can see what I used.

Thanks again, im hoping to push the "epicness" in my music. I dont really think ive hit it yet, but im trying! :)

Mass Punk

It reminds me of Mass Effect's soundtrack...
And Daft Punk's soundtrack for TRON.

Both of which are EPIC!
Ergo, I enjoyed this. A lot more than I humanly should have.

EvilRaccoon responds:

Haha, nice title! :D

Glad you enjoyed it! Hopefully plenty more music on the way. Thanks for the score and comments!

Epic

This is an amazing song. The instruments blend nicely together, I would kinda imagine this to be in a Transformers movie with your particular choice of instruments. Great job.

Pete.

Respect man. Respect.

I somehow have trouble with stopping listening to this.. it gets many emotions going and you easily get lost in time while imagination runs wild

I particularly enjoy 3:59 and onwards, makes my hairs on my arms stand straight immediately, but really the entire piece is truly art for the ears.

Fantastic!