Reviews for "Artificial Intelligence Evolved"

Wow

beautiful piece, all i can say for now because i was just breath taken

EvilRaccoon responds:

Thanks Jomama54. Im glad you enjoyed listening to my music. Hopefully things will only get better from here. :)

Mass Punk

It reminds me of Mass Effect's soundtrack...
And Daft Punk's soundtrack for TRON.

Both of which are EPIC!
Ergo, I enjoyed this. A lot more than I humanly should have.

EvilRaccoon responds:

Haha, nice title! :D

Glad you enjoyed it! Hopefully plenty more music on the way. Thanks for the score and comments!

I absolutely loved it!

To me, there seemed to be a lot of emotion in this piece. I'm not going to link here where I've used it, but I WILL send you, the author, a private message so you can see it. Fantastic work, thank you for sharing it with us.

Epic

This is an amazing song. The instruments blend nicely together, I would kinda imagine this to be in a Transformers movie with your particular choice of instruments. Great job.

I somehow have trouble with stopping listening to this.. it gets many emotions going and you easily get lost in time while imagination runs wild

I particularly enjoy 3:59 and onwards, makes my hairs on my arms stand straight immediately, but really the entire piece is truly art for the ears.

Fantastic!