Reviews for "THE Red Knight"

STUPENDIOUS!!

This amazing the feel the look its just so amazing. Great job on this and keep up the good work.

thanks man i will

Awsome!

I would have liked to see the colors a little brighter but, everything else is perfect! If yo keep this up you'll be famous someday! Keep it up!

dommi-fresh responds:

bright? thats not really my style dark and gritty is my kinda thing.
thanks for writing i really appreciate it.

It was about time...

...for the Castle Crashers to become real men ;D Nice job!

dommi-fresh responds:

ha ha ha maybe they are just midgets?
thanks for writing

Very, very good

The robe is amazingly done! You show that a knight can look really cool without tons of armour. The pose is very well done as well, no need for this knight to raise his weapons, he looks threatening just standing there.

One slight criticism if I may: the sword looks to short or the perspective of it didn't work. I see a very long handle for 2 hands with a heavy pommel, stil the blade looks too short to balance out. Come to think of it, you could make it a single handed sword to go with the shield, with a longer blade to create an even more realistic picture?

Did I mention already that the robe is awesome? :-)

yes you did ha ha
thanks for the critique i agree about the sword it is way to short but if you watch monty pythons holy at the bit with the black knight you will notice the sword that i was trying to copy

castle crashers art

this is one of my most impressive crash crasher art i've ever seen, you have a real talent at drawing mate, and let me tell you something, you'll be known around the world if you can make drawings like these

dommi-fresh responds:

wow thanks man. you have no idea how much that means to me.