Reviews for "E.P.W Second Clip"

OKay.

It would be so much better if ithad some decent sound effects, and if it actually had an environment. The animations were good, but it was just missing so many things that could have made it cool.

Hi, I invite ice cream!

Either that's a joke, or you mean "Hey, let's get some ice cream."
Otherwise, it's superb.

It's good.

It looks well animated and the music's good too. I'd suggest perhaps adding a background and some voices to this.

A little bare...

I liked this, however the lack of sound or a background did bug me a bit. Also the animation, or the way the characters moved bugged me a little as well. I liked your artwork though, and the humor in it as well. I suppose you wanted this to be kinda like Devil May Cry 4, I thought you got that a little if vaguely. Overall I really did like this short film or else you'd have something lower than a 9 which I think is pretty damn good, ha ha ha! Thank you for the quality submission! I hope it passes judgement!

Ok..

You have good drawings, my only suggestion would be to make your movements a tad bit faster.