Reviews for "A Really Great Night"

GG a few improvements suggested.

Stimulating to watch, could do with a bit more animation in the girls face. Also I think the sounds were a bit odd, but this is the norm for this kind of game...

Sounds like someone is poking their finger in a jar of something squishy rather than poking it, eh, somewhere else :)

One more thing: the semen looked a bit too much like toothpaste, in RL it is more runny and shiny. I'm sure you can research this if you want...

JoSilver responds:

BUT I did research! Did you know that id your semen is brown or green there is somthing wrong with with you. O.o

I swing both ways

I have seen alot omg. But this is pretty good sound and animation not an expert but Ill think its good. Oh better angle like the other gu saids

much better

This game is so much better than the first one, but it would be cool if you added a doggy style mode to it.

There ya go!!!

thats what I'm talking about ^^ good dirty smut!!! (not trying to sound as perv as I feel right now)lol any who nice job good art work good climaxes still that thing about the music but the rest makes up for that: NICE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( hehe exclamation attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in a good way!!!!!! sorry need more sleep)

JoSilver responds:

yes... I SMITE THE STUPIDS WITH EXCESSIVE USE OF PUNCTUATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good game

this is a good game but they need more or better placeis like anil and better camer placers