Reviews for "GemCraft"

One of the best games on newgrounds!

I love all the Gemcraft games the graphics are amazing and they work well on my slow little computer.

Fun and addicting but...

In the middle of the game the ad would start loading a bar, once its finished there is no add, just a dimed screen and a frozen bar, cant clik no anything after that. No data is saved if this happens and it happenes alot! Another reason why ads are so anoying!

Perfect!

Damn! is fucking addictive! lol xD the game is great in every aspect. It deserves a glorious ten! and also i liked de no pop-up option ^^

Good...

Okay, so I tried this after I finished GemCraft Labyrinth. I knew I couldn`t expect better from an earlier game...
BUT was it REALLY necessary to have some pop-ups that can`t be closed and that make you have to redo a level? DX

Great game

Great game. Great series of games.