For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 28 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "GemCraft"

thought it was gem TD parody from warcraft 3, after playing it the concept were completely different, and its fun to play combinations throughout the whole level. But seriously the adloader.....

Gemcraft series are one of the absolute best Tower Defense games ever. Even though this entry is missing a lot of great features, featured in the sequels it is still so much fun to play!

The Ad loader breaks the game after each level forcing a reload, sometimes without a way to close the ad.

Bad idea Newgrounds...or gemcraft, whoever made the adloader.

On the first level, I didn't really get that the created gem type was random, so I was a bit confused. I've since figured it out, and now I'm hooked. Great addicting game with an original concept, and the large amount of upgrades keeps you playing without getting bored.

One of my favorite games on Newgrounds has been destroyed! An ad loader appears at random after levels. Whenever it appears, there is no option to remove it. The game has been made unplayable and needs to be fixed.