Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "SHS: reel 2"

Great Animation

Perfect cliffhanger could lex be behind it all or may he be killed 2. Also bat man getting killed in like 10 seconds Hillarious

Xennethy responds:

Oh yeah, at least someone noticed poor Lex... Haha. and thanks for watching!

Well done.

Bravo to you. I could not have asked for a better start to my day. Now Im all exited and motivated to work on my own flash. Thanks for putting out something fun and interesting. There is absolutly nothing I can say about this piece that is negative..

Glad you like it! :D

Man...

In my opinion that was an amazing video. The voices for the characters as well as the script were both adept and advanced, it featured quite an interesting but not too too serious plot, and it played out quite nicely. I hope everyone else likes it as much as I do. =)

Xennethy responds:

Yes, yes. Thats what i want to show the viewers. I tried to keep my movies with some humor and not too serious, hoped everyone enjoyed and were entertained. Thanks :)

Amazing

I'm not one for superhero stories, but this was amazing! The graphics, animation and sound were all top notch, as was the plot....and was that an Irish voice at the end? If it was, that also made it hilarious!

Deserves higher than the 3.75 if has at the time of reviewing...

Xennethy responds:

~"Deserves higher than the 3.75 if has at the time of reviewing..."

Agreed.... :D

Awesome!

That was pretty awesome. I'm glad you squashed Batman as he aint special! Cant wait til the next one!