Reviews for "Hard Boiled Egg"

Damn, I want to finish it,

Great artwork there. Something that I have not seen before, very creative and very well done. Too bad that I still can not finish it. But I will be looking forwards to finishing it. Great work and keep it up.

I'm impressed

Very neat, very clever, loved the smoke puff animation, which was incredibly realistic. Great drawing, well done on the mixed media. Well thought out and presented, very clear and concise, and I loved how it looped back to the initial scene. Sounds like you speak from experience =P. 5/10 Thanks for this gem.

That was so cool

that was so cool my life was new meaning LOLgreat work you get full marks from me

Simply brilliant

i usually never even care that much to log in to my account but i must say this video was so good i actually logged on to review it first off i would love to say this was one of the best videos i have ever seen the way you expressed your idea was amazing and the message was so clear im glad to see that there are artists around that do these type of films i really enjoyed viewing this movie and hope to see more from you in the future

Hm...makes you think.

Is our lives nothing but endless concepts that are forced to revert only because of human ideals...just a thought!

GREAT ANIMATION!