Reviews for "Hard Boiled Egg"

HOLY SHIT.

WTF WAS GOING ON... could you please clarify what the hell that was about? I think you may get higher reviews if people know what angle your at.honestly...

Intrigued

this is one interesting video it does get u thinking but at the same time it kicks u i like it :P

it was weard

it was weard but well made i donĀ“t know if you made the voices (in that case great voice acting) but it was good

I shoulda worn a helmet,

'Couse my brain just a'sploded. Great Job

Amazing and so true

As a musician I constantly have this happen when I'm writing music or lyrics, and plus my mind often wanders in that way all the time, so I completely clicked with this film, not to mention that the art and sound was awesome.

Btw jonstryder, "Pan's Labyrinth" and its "quazi-realism" is actually called "magic realism," and is an actual separate form of literature and film centered in certain Latin American authors. Since this has NOTHING to do with that, you obviously have no idea what you're talking about and are quite conspicuously name-dropping a film that you're trying to convey as an underground film when honestly it's a film that everyone has seen. If you want to read an actual work of magic realism, read "One Hundred Years of Solitude" by Gabriel Garcia Marquez, so maybe you can come back to this video and appreciate it for the abstract genius that it is.