Reviews for "Hard Boiled Egg"

excellent!

Animation was excellent and fluid. for all you who don't get it, study some books or go to school!
How could you not get this! such a true idea, staring at an endless void.
announcer voice was good, overall it was a great idea!

that was...

appalling.

pretty cool

ya well it was pretty Philosofic. I like it soemthing new ^^

well...

Don't wanna be harsh but it looks like you were trying to hard to be creative. I don't know how exactly I should put this to words, but the entire flash (can't really call it an animation...) feels like it was forced to look creative; as if it were that you though: "I'm going to be creative this time, I want to make a flash about this and that" and then you just change content into "metaphors" and other things that seem creative.

This review might seem pretty absurd. it's porbably just me, I just didn't "feel" the originality, creativity in it. It was all a bit to 'strict'

I'll give you a 6 for the effort trying to be of a bit higher level then the average newgrounds submissions. :p

Raul

Fierras responds:

I never make animations with the intention of being creative.
Animation for me is just a medium of expressing my ideas. If it looked forced that's too bad because that wasn't the case. I appreciate you taking the time to write a reply.

Maybe you should check my last journal. It explains how I came up with the idea for hard boiled egg.

What??

I personly didn't get it. But my cousin loved it. So on behalf of that i give u and 8