Reviews for "Nutronic - Run Away (xKor"

5/5 10/10

Your best work!! "RESPECT!"

Something I didn't expect to find on Newgrounds!

I was randomly on the site today browsing for some good Electronic music, especially dubstep and DnB. Then I came across this. At first I thought it was gonna be classic dubstep with it's usual style of sounds...

...but then I got caught in this song's sound.

Seriously bro. This song sounds so unique, I haven't the slightest clue where you could have gotten the inspiration to create something of this magnitude. :D

What separates this from a 8-9 score is the fact that this is one of the FEW songs of dubstep, or any electronic genre, that has GOOD vocals with lyrics. I tend to stay away from songs with words in the electronic genres, but this song actually got IMPROVED by the addition of lyrics. Bravo.

A few questions, I hope you don't mind:

- What program did you use?
- Did you use your own voice?
- Where did you get these awesome samples?

I've been meaning to make a few pieces of Dubstep and other genre songs myself, but don't know where the hell to start. Hopefully if you answer those questions I can perhaps be able to start my own masterpieces.

Awesome song 10/10,
ChaoRemix

Stuff of Legend!

Yet awesome awesome track from th legend himself, xKore!
Vocals were on point, the melody was brilliant, and the drop was the cleanest i've heard in ages! You, my good friend, is a godsend! Another great track for the ears of the masses, and I thank you for this creation!

Magnificent

I can't say how good this song is and point out any flaws. This is my song now, and I love this so much. You deserve so much for this song. So much respect to you my man, keep making more and I'll keep listening.

Love it. 10/10

Congrats on going quantum!

Amazing, heard this on GQ, i was mindblown. Awesome remix!