Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Murder Gangster Rakoon"

You did fantastic! Too good for them!

Yoink i'd just like to say it was great and a ton of fun. This little midget internet wangster messed with the wrong people yet again. This was a great project and i had blast playing it over and over LOL!

Yoink again thank you for allowing us to test and share ideas it was great. I had alot more fun shooting the worthless little scared 2$mic broke bitch with this game more than i did in GTA4 chasing his scared ass away haha!

A masterpiece you surprised me with the boss battle it was brilliant your a genius!

Grats to Kellz on exposing the little bitch, lol!

glad you liked it lejin

OH MY GOD!!!

THIS IS HILARIUS!!! HE SLAPPED THE SHIT OUT MY ASS HAHA!!!! BRUH THIS IS FUNNY AS HELL DUDE. U GOTTA DO ONE BOUT ME! HAHA HOLLA@CHABOI

YoinK responds:

holy shit! it's the butcher! You could definitely become a pro rapper. Glad you liked the game.

ha ha ha

funny game 10/10 5/5

Hilarious

I hate gangsters and rap and all that crap so it was awsome to get revenge! LOL! And for the people saying its too hard you must suck at games! Not saying its easy but there are ways to avoid damage! Just shoot the stuff that he throws at you and shoot the lawn mower when he tries to hit you with it, and his hand when tries to bitchslap you! I PWNED HIM! LOL!

YoinK responds:

the challenge is really what brings people back to keep trying at it. Glad you liked this game. I'm currently working on two new games. But this time they are drawn.

trolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololmolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who finds whats wrong?