Reviews for "The NG Quiz Volume 1"

loved it

great game

SCUMBALL responds:

That's so nice to hear! Thanks!

Pretty good.

I liked it, And I am looking forward to what is going to come. Although, This does have some weak points. I think that the Font is too common, The norm of Windows office or whatever. Also the quiz could do with some animation, and possibly a better music loop. Mabye a proper Song. One more thing - Am I going to Get my awnsers for this quiz? D:

Overall : Nice quiz, Keep working on it!

SCUMBALL responds:

Thanks for the nice review pal, good advice, will try to use it.

New one will be out soon!

Its ok

Good questions, hope you think of more for vol 2. I would suggest multiple songs to chose from at the beginning to make it more enjoyable, and instead of a "get the question wrong, and you lose" type quiz, I think a point based system would be better, and then at the end of the quiz tell the person what kind of Newgrounder they are (i.e. rookie, master, stuff like that) and have bonus unlockables at the end if the person scored so many points.

Hope Vol 2 is better!

It's quite interesting but...

It's too short and it's very difficult to hit the answer.
And one more suggestion: make more interesting background.
I hope vol 2 will be much better :)

SCUMBALL responds:

THANKS MAN! Yeah, volume 2 will be WAY better.

It's Okay...

Just try to improve on the buttons they were very hard to click, also the old motto was "The problems of the future, today."
And, lol everyone uses the same song which gets quite annoying.

SCUMBALL responds:

The buttons are already improved in the new one! Thanks.