Reviews for "Perform"

great show

story is confusing at first

7? no. 9? no.10!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST FANTASIC VOTE ANY LOWER THAN 10 AND U WILL BURN IN ETERNAL HELL!!(lol)

Seru-Phim

Hey nice picking up on the symbolism. I was just about to say it was random until I read your comment. But yeah the video had really good animation. Although the song was kinda gay... different strokes i suppose. But now that i see it has symbolism its even cooler!

It was alright

The music didn't match that well. The whole message about conformity has well overplayed so you lost points with me originality wise. The animation was decent.

I gave you a 7 only because it was like poetry. If your flash was taken literal, it would have meant nothing. You turned it into a message. Conformity isn't always a terrible thing, we can use it to judge the ambigious choices and lifestyles we have, and we can weigh the difference between being different and over the top (aka bat sh1t crazy).

Amazing...absolutely amazing.

The artwork was so new-age, but still had a Dali-esque feel to it and your message (if I got it right) is so deep and true!

********SPOILERS!!! SORRY!!!********

Message = Those who who do not conform to society become monsters in society's eyes! Also to never judge a book by its cover.

I cannt wait to see more of your work, great job!

5/5 10/10