Reviews for "Perform"

An interesting way

to put a matter in perspective. I must say, I enjoyed it. So here's a very brief breakdown of my thoughts. Listen or ignore, they will be here.

Music: A good selection. I liked it alot, and it fit what seems to be what you were trying to portray. Great job.

Animation: While there were times that it seemed lacking in quality drawings, the animation itself moved quite smoothly and flowed very well. It also fit into your theme. It was timed well with the music. Great job.

Theme: A nice subject to remind people of. Whether you were trying to or not. Conformity is not necessarily a bad thing, but it can get quite out of hand if it is forced. A break from it is not always good, but it reminds us that we need to be who we are, not who we are told to be. It definitely added to my enjoyment of the flash as a whole.

Overall: Great job!

Drones

Excellent movie. Guess I'm not the only one who feels like a drone in this society.

wow

nice work, kind of makes me think on how some people get bullied for bing difforint

Awesome

You're animation style is unique and beautiful. I didn't like or follow this animation as much as "me not you" but it was still amazing. I can tell you quite plainly that as long as you keep this up myself and others will always look forward to your work.
~T

\m/

i loved the animation and the theme is cool good chob