Reviews for "these walls"

Wow!

That touched me, the message was good. I want this to pass judgement.

M1K3-B responds:

Thank you for the review.

Good.

Good video with a strong message. The problem is not you, people need to come into terms and fully recognize the atrocities of our world's past. When they don't that gives people reason to say horrible things like the Holocaust never happened. Embrace history, just like you did, no matter how gritty or uncomfortable it makes you feel. This is good stuff, and people should watch it.

M1K3-B responds:

thanks for the review! im glad you liked it. This is a very touchy subject and I think people should remember it, and not forget about it.

I think the newgrounds community was in dire need of a submission like this. Not only because of it's serious content, but it reminds us what occured in that horrible time in history. So that we may try and prevent it from occuring again. Though, it seems we're failing to that extent if you look at how we try to ignore Darfur. Maybe you could do another flash that has to do with the current tragedy in Darfur?

Anyhow, good job. And thank you.

M1K3-B responds:

Wow, thank you for your review. I wasn't sure if people would like it or not. Ill keep your idea in mind.

Thanks again.

very good

it shows the evils of this world and even tho it is a flash things like that did happen and still do and it is a goo reminder of how lucky we sometimes we forget that.

excellent job

you have a powerful message there, and you did a great job portraying it. my only concern was some of the animation was a little shakey at times, like the walls right at the end. outside of that you did a wonderful job. i look forword to seeing more submissions like this from you.

M1K3-B responds:

thank you very much. I'm happy you like it.