Reviews for "Super ShyGuy Universe!"

hate it.

this game is impossible. why cant you put it oSIMPLE controls?!?!?theese are whacked up like the latest nights game's wii controls.

Everyone, you all are wrong about this game!

Dont You dare insult it! It is the most revolutionary homebrew game for the psp, its the first full homebrew game for psp that doesnt need a hacked psp! The game itelf is awesome.

Some Codes:

6krb781
The place u get to play as kirby, i like this part

12ohnoe7
Fav part of the game, i dont really know why

83gho80
Final Boss.

Speaking of continuing, could you make it so that when you die, you just go back to where you last got a password? Im not asking for you to incorperate a save feature, just not have to enter a password every time you lose. I love this game PLEASE make a sequal!

My god, how did you get someone to sponsor this?

It's quite utterly crappy. I appreciate the work you put into this, but you're definitely in the "figuring shit out" phase of your flash career. You have some original things in there, like pushing the platforms around, but all in all it's undeveloped potential. Oh well, keep at it and I'm sure you'll turn out something awesome one of these days.

Potential

It looks good and plays so-so. There is potential in this game. Try making the jump button be space or the up button. Also try to work on the text thing. I press up and every now-and-then I skip the text and have to re-read. Please just work on it a little longer and I'll give you a 10.

Looking forward to a resubbmission or some patches,
ZiGeNaToR

this could go farther

well, i'd have to say my only problem was the controls, and the beaver fight scene where all you did was clik and the only animation was that the health went down. i really like the idea of using shy guy as a main character, but otherwise, all i have to say is for you to work on your animation, controls, and the "fight scene" or wtver that was. overall pretty good game.

Psychofig responds:

It seems you haven't played the entire game, it changes alot later on.