- The fact that you can't go diagonally kind of ruined the game.
- Bullets are way off and shitty looking and monotonous.
- Shit for upgrades. What about armor, different bullets, power-ups, etc. There is so much more you could of put to make it look at least like a signature game, but now it looks like a crappy tutorial.
- More music, just because that one keep looping and pissing me off.
- This might be a stretch, but what about levels? You could have as many waves as you want per level, but at least change the scenery and types of tanks.
- Randomness would break the singularity. After playing this game so throughly, I figured out where everybody would be.
- Save mode.
- Options menu. You can put difficulty, quality, save/load, unlockables or achievements, cheats, credits, etc.
- What about effects? Smoke trails, burned ground, something. It's just so plain.
- I think personally what would be cool is tank upgrades such as speed, armor, different and faster bullets. At the same time, the graphics get upgraded too. That would be cool.
- Fuck MochiAds.
- Do the badges actually do anything?
- Tank colors. If anything, please make more colors either random or availible. Many different types of starting tanks and as you progress farther, better tanks get unlocked. Or better parts such as wheels, canon, plating, etc.
- More sound effects. Especially on the main menu. Graphics and better OnDown effects would be cool.
- The way your tanks shoot look like shit too, bullet just magically appears, retarded. The bullet should come out of the canon. Maybe you could layer it that way or something.
Ok, I'm all done reviewing it. I just really can't stand your game at all. Complete trash.
0/5 and 0/10.