Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "PMA(all day)"

Awesome

Love it! Very fast and energetic. This could use some vocals. Find yourself a singer, dude!

DThursB responds:

Normally I would try to lay some vocals down but i've been sick for so long and my voice isnt up to par yet. I will however add vocals when i develop my album a little. Thanks for the support! :D

Very exciting

I can't see a single flaw. Being a rocker, I love the intensity of the speed and how the tempo bounces. I'd have to agree with JackRocker though. Vocals would've improved this alot. Still, I give you ten.

DThursB responds:

hahaha i also agree with you guys, but singing is not my strong point and im still working on it. In the meantime however ill find someone to help out. Appreciate the Feedback

Great song, the message makes me happy to listen to this. I always had a different impression of punk until i heard this. sounds wonderful. It also reminds me of a game called freejack a bit. Its about parkour and free running and stuff.

I'll be looking out for punk now on. Take care and good luck! :D

Awesome

I love it great music great tempo gives me something to listen to when I need that energy but however vocals would've got you a ten but still a great song!

DThursB responds:

hahah I know man, but unfortunately I can't record vocals now, but in the future I'll have some! always appreciate the feedback!!!!

Very good!

I really enjoyed this. And I kinda sang along with my own lyrics, just improvising. Keep up the good work, this made me feel better about a not so good night.

DThursB responds:

I'm glad to hear it, and If you have ideas for lyrics send them my way. Im not even joking Ill use them!!!!