Reviews for "Unique"

Brilliant

Simple yet challenging. I quite enjoyed the game, especially considering the 'spot the difference' game was one of my favourites in the Newspaper.

Though I can't seem to find the high score tally ... Oh well.

Superb

Graphics: 10/10
The graphics are very slick and beautiful. They are really simple, and they definitely pull you into game.

Gameplay: 10/10
The gameplay could not be any better. It is an awesome and original concept, and it is very fun and addicting. The gameplay is so smooth, and the difficulty gradually increases just as you would expect. And just when you think you've mastered it, the circles start moving. It's also very easy to get into since you only need your mouse. Confusing controls can really detract from a game. These are simple.

My score: 131,149

Sound: 10/10
Beautiful background music really sucks you into the game. It is relaxing and hypnotizing. The sound effects of clicking the circles are perfect, as well.

Presentation: 10/10
This is a very professional-looking game. Like everything else about the game, the menu is very unique, but it works well and is easy to navigate. Everything blends together so well and adds up to a truly satisfying experience.

Replay Value: 8/10
There's always room for improvement in your score. The game is very addicting, and with tracked scores, you could spend a long time trying to master the game. Too bad there are no additional modes.

Overall: 9.5/10 (Superb)

pretty damn gud!

now that was a fun one to play

Definitely Unique!

This game was pretty cool. & I agree with that hand-eye coordination. Get's so tricky when it's spinning and going fast.

Nice game! ^^

Lol, first time I didnt knew what I had to do ( didnt read ) but second time I got to lvl50 :3 But I agree with red0miles ;)