Reviews for "Ninja Hunter"

Very impressive!

This was really cool to play because the graphics were just so good! It was also sweet to have two kinds of gameplay even though neither were really that direct. It's just great to watch these ninjas fall one after another. The best part would have to be when some of them are just dropping by the air and I kill them before they hit the ground. In fact, I don't think they've ever managed to hit the ground before I hit them. The graphics are just so great with how CGI the characters moved.

I am a big fan of defense games and I am always looking for new and innovative ones! This was a great twist and it gives me hope that you can always find different kinds. The music was pretty good as well. You can simply not do wrong by putting ninjas in defense games. It helps that I'm such a great typist making me really good.

Not bad..

Its a funny game but is is a little bit boring to do the same all over the time^^

!!!

WHY IS THE 3RD LEVEL THE LAST FOR ME BECAUSE I CAN NEVER BEAT IT!!

Awezumness!

This game is like SOOO COOL. Well, but I kinda found some sorta bug, or wutever you call that, anyway I got problem with a word "MPACT'. I tried to type it but it doesnt do anything. So I always use the Rage of the wind, everytime that word comes up :/
Other than that, SUGHOIII!!!!!

good

very good typing game not boring and not the same with the others many things that makes it special!