Reviews for "Elephant Rave"

Its fast

Very strange, very fast to load and very fast to start and just simply very fast paced its fun

addictive

This little game is unbelievably addictive. I just tried it, and 2 minutes later I looked down and 8 minutes had passed. Yeah, didn't make sense to me either. I think this game could be greatly improved, however, by a timer to keep track of your score and a personal high score to beat. Overall though, NICE GAME!

Thrilling!

Elephant Rave is a great game. The music makes you want to jump and move to the beat.

The object of the game is to avoid the flashing pillars falling from above, if you touch them, it's game over. It's one of the more original flash games that I have played.

Great job on the actionscript and idea.

fucking sweet

this is going on my fav flash right now!

Not bad

Weird, hard to get far though