Reviews for "Geno x Dedede"

It was pretty alright. Although..

All the camera movement made me dizzy :S

wizzzi responds:

yeah dizzy people's haha tnx!

Average, but a promising artist

An animation that delivers exactly what it promises, but can't live up to the excellence of the Super Mario Bros Z series.
The action is not very 'logical'. For instance: what gun does Geno have?I can't remember it from the Mario RPG game. Another flaw is the difficulty in following the characters movement. Being fastpaced doesn't have to be negative, but the action could and should have been smoother.
Considering that the creator is only 14, however, I would like to remark that for such a young person, the movie is quite good and the development of the artist might be quite interesting to follow.

wizzzi responds:

the gun is on the sprites on i dowload

what??!

i was enjoying that until the conclusion ..
what a shit ending >.<

wizzzi responds:

well i make that ending for not winner's and no discotion of
"Hey Geno is the better"
"No DEDEDE is"

pretty good

it was good but the camera was shaking a little too much and half the time i couldnt tell what was going on. other than that it was pretty good. love the dragonforce!!

wizzzi responds:

dragin force rock man :D and tnx for your review ^^

not great

The animation was good but not great. It would have been a lot cooler if the animation had been done by original animation not sprite animation, however the fight itself was interesting. Overall the story lacked any depth.

wizzzi responds:

well for me sprites animations it's more easy to make and i
adapting better for sprites!