Reviews for "Geno x Dedede"

Greatt

Fantastic! It was great. Especially epic when dedede got angry :P Good job.

thanks man :D

Epic

It was so awesome i couldn't keep up with it! well done!

thanks!!!

i hope you enjoyd :D

great but....

nice flash but geno can own dededes ass any day...

wizzzi responds:

thanks man!!i don't know who's the better because i put the DRAW X_X

xD

O.O

Our dear, beautiful animation with sprites. This excellent, but to some details that are picky, I do not know about what, but it is just that. ^ ^

hehe vlw fox

Good Start

You made a good use of the flash effects and it looks like it's starting to work. The ending was okay, it wasn't so dramatic, perhaps have the classic "pick your ending" choice at the end instead of a draw. Although there's no plot or story necessary for a good sprite animation fight, having something that draws people into the characters can add to the flash movie.
Keep up the good work!

wizzzi responds:

yeah i thinking to put "pick your ending" but for me the best is the classic too draw xD

tanks,and thanks for review