Reviews for "Geno x Dedede"

geno would say

ha you think you think you beat me with my weapon you know my beautiful mind made that. and this was a good video but there was a draw :(

AWESOME

THIS IS REALLY AWESOME! but geno should've won. cause Geno is the most epic thing alive

whaaaaat?!?!?!??!?!

it was good but geno lost >:O

You obviously have some talent

This is well put together, but there are some bits that come out as awkward, like the bits where Geno's just floating in midair doing nothing, or the beam starting out at full power instead of starting out small and getting larger. (the graphic, I mean.) I think you may be on to something though, keep practicing!

Honest question

This is really good honestly. Although I have to ask. at some points the Geno sprite reminded me of some Link ones I've seen. is that what you do to give Geno the look he had? oh and what makes you think that King Dedede would stand a chance? Geno is the $h!t 8/10