Reviews for "[HP] Artificial Nature"

That's awesome

very unique

Regal in the most epic of ways

I was brought in by the intresting title and wa hypnotized by a trancending beat that blew my mind. Respect, 10/10..... wish i could give more. :)

Great song.

Amazing job, beautiful song...

You did a really nice job on this, keep up the good work. =)
~Zach

First Song I've DLed in a while

Yeah Bro, you rocked this. First time DLing a song in a while, it's now on my iPod

Jolly good!

-Slaytesics

Very mysterious.

This is a very intriguing and mysterious tune; the constantly beeping background seems to project a feeling of mechanical precision, whereas the reedy and marimba sounds at places such as at 1:17 sound more wild and natural. Or at least that's what it sounds like to me. I also really appreciate the piano tune at the very beginning--specifically, the first 4 notes; it sounds almost as if there's a note out of place, but I don't know what it is. This is _not_ a bad thing--rather, it sounds unsettling and unnatural. The contrast among the sounds involved is what makes this piece "paint a picture in my head", to make use of an overused phrase.
The only thing that could maybe be improved is that this piece seems a little spare at points, often with only one instrument leading at a time and no harmony apart from the background. However, as this is for a game, it might do better in this regard when associated with an area instead of playing by itself.
Finally, I'd just like to comment that what you describe sounds like a very interesting idea for an area in a game, and I'm curious to see what else you may come up with.