Reviews for "[HP] Artificial Nature"

Oh man! Love it!

Can't say more than that!

Mild, yet Intense

The name is what first caught my eye. Very rarely can I say that a song induces a feeling of emotion in me, but this song does. I feel sort of melancholy, yet invigorated at the same time. It also instills a sort of sense of nostalgia, as it kind of reminds me of the old Mega Man X games for some reason. I wish I could find words to better describe this song, but I really can't. Love it, got it, listen to in my car on the way to work.

ZaronX responds:

Haha so it does everything I want it to then. Excellent~

Darin's story is melancholy, the game starting at quite possibly his lowest point, but here is where freedom sets in a bit and he starts feeling hopeful again.

As for nostalgia, I'm kinda going for some sort Metroidvanian Mega Man ZX sort of thing, I guess, so there's plenty of room for that too. C:

Very serene

I really like the sound of this! It's very calming, but at the same time keeps you interested. 10/10

Gamecube

Anyone played the on Yu-Gi-Oh game on the gamecube and it was like they were stuck in a Virtual Reality thing.

Sounds like the music from that game.

I loved that game.

Yummy.

Downloaded, favourited, and five starred on my winamp. Lol. The key/notes threw me off at first, then I realized how appropriate they were and enjoyed it. :3 I used for Minecraft.