Reviews for "The Mario Kart Showdown"

Not bad

Ok well, your not a tallented signer xD But still, your lot better then me.

The animation it self wasnt the best too.

But i liked a lot your "story", the song it self and how you made your own music with it. Anyway good job, its have my 10 for sure since i liked it

Objection responds:

The lyrics took two teenagers half an hour to write.

good but....

the voices of the ultimate showdown were a lot better

Objection responds:

Lemon Demon is a professional singer. I'm some random teenager with a crappy singing voice. Go figure.

Well

It was pretty good i liked the animation!

Objection responds:

That makes me happy, since I was genuinely more concerned about getting the animation right than singing the lyrics well. In fact, with the lyrics, it was basically 20 minutes and 5 recordings, then "Fuck it, that'll do." whereas the animation took three weeks to do, plus another three days to get the subtitles with the black outlines.

lol

lol, not bad..... singing was kinda odd though.

Objection responds:

Yeah, someone else said they were going to record the lyrics with a better singing voice, but he hasn't got back to me yet.

awesome but...

awesome but why do u hate luigi

I don't.