Reviews for "The Mario Kart Showdown"

hmm...

The sprites were good, but the vocals were... er... gay... and you should have tried for bigger explosions, as well as more item use, otherwise good.

Objection responds:

Unfortunately, I was the only one who knew the exact rhythm of the lyrics, so it was down to me to record them. Next time, I'm getting someone else to record the lyrics.

AMAZING

I never knew that anyone could edit the song "The Ultimate Showdown" to fit into a Mario Kart theme. I thought I wouldn't enjoy it because I thought it was just going to be the original lyrics, but DAMN was I wrong!

Objection responds:

1. Find an instrumental version of The Ultimate Showdown.
2. Get a microphone.
3. Make a movie sync'd to the instrumental.
4. Record the lyrics.
5. Re-sync if necessary as the lyrics are put into the animation.
6. RESULT!

I agree with you! It doesn't sound great

Oh my god! My ears are bleeding!

Well I liked the flash, it was nice and mario kart is always a cool subject but I dislike the song, sorry. Maybe is the mic or the background music.

Objection responds:

Next time, I'm getting someone else to record the lyrics.

Woha!

Amazing, absolutely stunning. The lyrics where spot on (liked the part with "shyguy the red and shyguy the white etc."). I can´t belive that someone could adapt this song this accurate.
But the sound and vocals could improve, sometimes I couldn´t hear what you said, and some where off-pitch, but those are minor issues due to the subtitles.
If you improve them, I would gladly give you 5/5 and 10/10.
Keep up the good work!

Objection responds:

You don't happen to know any good singers, do you?

wow

id loved the song but the voice was gayyyy

Objection responds:

Do you mean gay as in sounded wrong or gay as in homosexual?