Reviews for "The Mario Kart Showdown"

wow really good remix

i enjoyed the games and the orginal song alot but this is the icing on the cake it is PERFECT!!! good job somehow i can see u getting front page with this

Nice One!

As soon as I watched that great video I had to hit replay, then give it a 5 and favourite it! It had great lyrics and story. All in all, a great flash!

Objection responds:

Incidentally, my friends reckoned that this would get an award. Judging by some of the other stuff that passed judgement, however, it seems unlikely to win a daily award.

great

Dude tht was awesome n u got balls to sing on it and actually post it gratz man

Objection responds:

I knew that my own singing voice was, well, mediocre at best, but I'm the only one who knows the rhythm of the lyrics, although that screwed up at times as well.

Neat song.

A really awesome Mario Kart parody (don't see too many of them) and a great refrence song to "The Ultimate Showdown" and everything seemed to fit in place,overall a very enjoyable flash.

This isn't half bad

Your sing voice isn't half bad either and I like the way you edit the song Ultimate Showdown.