Reviews for "The Mario Kart Showdown"

hmm

not bad, but you sounded a bit nervous trying to sing it.

try doing it with a friend, or when non one is home.

So you have more confidence when singing it, and this flash will be golden

hahahahaha

nice spoof. I liked the original better, though. you were very creative with your lyrics and the animations were good. however, it got annoying seeing the same strip of track and the same crowd over and over again. on the whole, it was a decent flash movie, keep animating.

nice

the lyrics to the song were nice and, and the animations were well on key with the beat. My only problems were that, maybe the sprites could have been bumped up a bit with some nicer ones. And the other thing, holding this back from page, if not a good classic, is the singing is not that great. milktoast all the way. U should, in all honesty and recommendation, find someone with a better singing voice and maybe some better quality sprites, throw it back together, and u'll have something really good. Pimp my flash.

Objection responds:

milktoast? Is he a good singer?

Nice!

Animation was pretty good, but the only reason why I gave this a five... was the singing. Terrible, but for some reason it cracked me up for the duration of the whole flash. I don't think it was meant to be that way, but for me the singing made it incredibly funny. Sorry, no offense but it was pretty good. heh heh heh...

Where did you get the music?

I've been searching for the background music with no lyrics, but no luck. Could you send me a PM with the music?

Objection responds:

WikiLemon - The Ultimate Showdown - there's a list of links to various files, including an instrumental of The Ultimate Showdown.