Reviews for "The Mario Kart Showdown"

Great parody

The lyrics were well written out and made sense really well, but the singing could use some work to be honest. The animation was very good and matched each lyric perfectly. The setting could use some work, more depth and more color though.

Rightous

I never thought that anyone (including myself) would do a Mario Kart "Showdown". That was a great video, man. 5/5!

Dude....

That was awesome!

Perfect score!

hahaha

That was really good. Your new lyrics were good but you really can't sing. Other than that it was great! Rofl on!

Yeah ultimates...

This Ultimate's a little more user friendly... Unltimate Orgy makes me puke a little. Funny stuff man, you monotone voice should be in better quality. But lyrics were very clever. Animations were great. Nicely done.