Reviews for "The Mario Kart Showdown"

Nice

Good job finding a way to splice Ultimate Showdown and Mario Kart like that. Can't give much for the singing but keep up the good work.

lol

ASIAN singing, thats all that i saw.

Objection responds:

But I'm not Asian.

quality is 80% professional

The sprites looked perfect. nothing to recommend there.

as for the song... you sing it with practically no emotion. it looks more like a speesh than like a funny song.

not much to say about it. but its worth watching

good luck

Awesome!

Not the best singing in the world as everyone is saying, but the lyrics, and the entertainment value are through the roof. Love the notice about how no bomb-ombs were harmed in the making as well. Awesome job!!

Awesome!

Great job man, the singing was lacking a little, but you weren't terrible so its all good.

also as Aznime said, the setting was a little repetetive.

I think its a better parody of a song then it is a flash, its like the animation is a bonus!